The centre piece of many gardens lawns are often the most visible, most used and most neglected spaces we have. Grass is a tough plant and will put up with a lot of abuse.
But, with a little bit of know how it can look so much better as it flourishes and thrives.
Gorilla Lawn care brings lawns to life:
- Gorilla will come and have a good look at your lawn.
- A few questions will be necessary to understand your lawn and how you like to use it.
- We identify any difficult areas – very shady areas, wet spots, poor growth for example.
- Take soil samples if needed.
- Improvements in lawn health, colour and attractiveness can be achieved fairly quickly.
- Level and lush with perfectly rolled stripes ready for international croquet may take a bit longer – but it can be done!
We have never seen a lawn that can’t be improved.
Whatever your starting point, it is about enjoying the improvements as they happen.
And that is exactly what we do.
Five vital signs:
Good lawn care will include the following as needed:
- scarifying (or de-thatching) to remove dead grass and moss
- aeration (or coring) to reduce compaction and encourage growth
- over seeding for bare spots or troublesome patches
- weed management, top dressing and feeding to add the right nutrients
- regular mowing to suit the season and growth patterns
Supporting the vital signs with planned watering and you have a recipe for an improving lawn.
Give us a call today!
That lawn can almost certainly look better, grow better and feel better! Doing just a few of the right things can make huge difference to your lawn.
Call us today on 01395 20 22 18 and we will come and have a look.
Better than that, we will even tell you how it’s done! Grab the phone – let’s chat.