Lawn mowing is a key part of good lawn care. Mowing frequency should vary during the different seasons.
Mowing short – or scalping – creates lawn problems. Unless you are Wimbledon, Lords or managing a golf course, mowing short isn’t likely to be right for you.
Gorilla mowing plans include:
- Mowing regularly at the right height.
- Mowing to remove the top third of grass at most.
- Mowing the lawn in different directions where possible.
- Mowing to leave 2.5 to 3 inches of grass AFTER the mow.
- Mowing frequency adjusted to suit the season and weather conditions.
A quick assessment of your lawn is all it takes.
- Clippings removed or added to your compost pile as you prefer
- Regular scheduled service to suit your lawns requirements
- From £20 per cut, Gorilla looks after mowing your lawn.
- You won’t need a mower anymore!
Give us a call today!
Get Gorilla to come and give you a quote.
We’ll bring mowers, strimmers, edging tools and the Gorilla power to get the job done.