From box to boundary – if your hedges need trimming, taming or training, Gorilla will have it all sorted for you.
Taming the hedge
Keeping hedges maintained improves hedge health, spots problems early and improves appearance. Hedges serve different purposes. Ornamental, screening, boundary security, privacy, formal or informal and encouraging wildlife. We help you with the right plan for each one.
The Gorilla way to a perfect hedge:
- Our ‘hedgeucated’ Gorilla comes to have a look.
- He takes time to understand and advise.
- On your approval the team get to work.
- With the right equipment you get minimum disruption and great results.
- A Gorilla Hedge Plan is created for the months ahead.
- We send you reminders when jobs are due.
A few things to consider:
Hedges are living, growing, developing and changing all the time. They take time and seasons to be exactly how you want them to be. Regular planned hedge care is the best approach.
Highly recommend these guys, did a fantastic job of my cutting my hedge. Everything cleaned up afterward, and it makes the house look fantastic!
What a transformation! Our hedge was growing wild, but thanks to Gorilla everything is now under control!
Give us a call today!
Hedges need assessing to get the timing right for any shaping, cutting and reduction that may be needed. It’s never too late to start looking after your hedges.
Give us a call today and we will come and have a look.